Pirate Activity Days for Schools
Multi-activity adventure sessions for children of all ages
Our Pirate Activity Days work well for single or multi-class year groups, up to a maximum of 30 children at a time.
We offer a range of different activities to suit the group's age and desired learning outcomes.
* Flag making - historically, pirate flags were made up of iconic elements - the young pirates decide on what their ship represents and how it is shown in their flag.
* Devise your Pirate Charter - fun negotiation and discussion of the 'rules' of a pirate ship's crew.
* Piratical Team Games - active team building group-based cooperative games following a piratical theme.
* Pirate ship building - understanding ships in the days of sail, and building their own simple model.
* Kayaking and Canoeing (Year 4 upwards).
* A trip on the Regents Canal in one of our canal boats
... plus the experience of visiting our unique pirate castle in the heart of Camden
In preparation for the day we work with the school to construct an event that fits the group and vary the scope of the day to emphaise learning outcomes that match your curriculum needs.
Prices vary depending on the range of activities: For small groups of 15 or more prices start from around £10 per head per half-day - and there are discounts for larger groups of over 24.
Contact us to find out more.