Hire our unique Castle venue in central Camden to run your community project or event!
To complement our ambition for an inclusive, active community we have introduced a Community Discount (available at The Pirate Castle’s discretion) off our standard hire rates for registered charities, community organisations and voluntary groups who's activities aim to enhance people's social or physical wellbeing or provide educational/training opportunities to help improve their longer-term life prospects.
Community Discounts start at 15% off our standard rates, with special terms available for long-term and recurring hire periods.
If your organisation/group would benefit from our Community Hall Hire Discount and you meet our eligibility criteria, please complete our APPLICATION FORM and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to discuss your application.
Alternatively, please call us on 020 7267 6605 for more information or to discuss availability.
Advantages of using the Pirate Castle for your community project or event:
- Fully accessible building with wheelchair access and induction loop throughout
- Airy, light-filled spaces with panoramic water views and lots of character
- Great catering kitchen for preparing and laying out food in the Main Hall. Also works very well as a servery
- Plenty of tables and chairs available at no extra cost
- PA System with CD player and I-pod docks available at small additonal charge
- Sound activated, ceiling mounted disco lights, projector and large screen available, if required
We look forward to hearing from you soon!